You should be well verse with Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Who’s Who, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honours, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organisations.
5. This section will test your language skills with questions like Subject Verb Agreement, Error Correction, Tenses, Sentence Rearrangement, Modals and Articles. Questions based Paragraph Comprehension and Vocabulary are also asked in this section.
You should be very careful while answering questions since there is a negative marking for each wrong answer. Each section has 50 questions and each question carries one mark.1. Reasoning
The questions in this section are based on Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy and Decision Making etc.
2. Computer Knowledge
3. It is always better to skip a question if you do not know the answer, since there is no negative marking for not attempting a question.
This sections expects you to know what happens around you. However, with all the PSU banks in India agreeing to a common test, the syllabus has been standardized now.
It is very important to understand what is going to be asked in the test, before you start preparing for it. Earlier all banks were conducting their own tests for recruiting staff, with slight variations in their question papers. Only one of the given answers is correct. 1/4 of a mark is deducted for every wrong answer. General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)
This section will test your knowledge of basic on computers like their evolution, basic DOS commands, using Windows, MS Word and internet related applications like Browsers etc.
Maximum Time: 150 Minutes
Sections asked in IBPS CWE Clerical Exam: The CWE question paper is divided in five sections. Numerical Ability
Common Written Exam or CWE syllabus is based on the same topics that have been an integral part of the bank recruitment exams. Here is the summary of the test pattern:
Total Questions: 250
This section requires number crunching with questions based on Number System, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method, Percentage, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Average, Simple and Compound Interest etc.
Dont forget negative marking:
4. Lets go through the topics that will be asked in the IBPS CWE for clerical recruitment.
IBPS CWE Pattern The question paper consists of Objective Type Questions with Multiple Answers to choose from. English Language
More from my site
Latest posts by 4percentproject (see all)
- Stupid Quotes by Famous People - March 3, 2016
- Ecommerce :: High Risk ACH Offshore Merchant Account Check Payment Processing Services : Merchant ICL Solution - March 3, 2016
- Casino-Gaming :: Odds and Odds Movements - March 2, 2016